Trading Career Programme - Trader GuidelinesA straightforward methodology…
… with unlimited potential!
Take our simulation... surpass it... and start managing our own capital!
Soon you may be trading an account of several million USD and keeping 70% of the profits.
If you are interested in trading for our company, please read the Trader Guidelines below and click here to sign up for our Trading Career programme.
(demonstrate your trading skills on a simulated account)
- Duration: the simulation runs for 25 trading days "Why do I need to go through the simulation process?"
- Initial Account Value: USD 100,000
- Products Available: please click here to a see a list of all the products you are allowed to trade
- Maximum Position Size: combined nominal value of open positions may not exceed the account value "additional info"
- Subscription Fee: 300 GBP that will be refunded in full to all applicants who manage to surpass this phase "Why do I have to pay this fee?"
- Conditions required to make it through the simulation:
- a minimum profit of 4% at the end of the simulation period (based on your Initial Account Value);
- a maximum drawdown of 2% during the simulation period;
- show trading activity in at least 20 of the 25 trading days;
- no positions overnight allowed.
(after successfully completing the simulation phase start trading with our own capital)
- initial Account Value: USD 150,000;
- for every USD 1,000 of realized profits your account value will increase by an additional USD 40,000 "additional info";
- maximum Position Size: combined nominal value of open positions may not exceed the account value;
- maximum allowed drawdown will be equal to 1.5%
- no positions overnight allowed;
- profits paid on a monthly basis, with a split of 70% for you and 30% for Pulsar Capital.